Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We need your help!

They are lives just like us, but did not get the same treatment as we do.
    This is not an animal shelter, it's a slaughter house.
    These poor babies are kept here to either strave, ill or thirst to death.
    Please spend sometime to watch the video, share the video and let everyone knows what is REALLY going on!

Although this is not the first time I heard about this, but it's still heavy to my heart when i watched this video. My heart suddenly turns gloomily. Very very sad and gloomily. I certainly can't believe this is happening around us and in my country. Is this still the country that i love and proud of?
    There is nothing we can do to help these poor lives that can't speak and cant ask for help except drop my tears for them silently.

They cant speak and they can't even choose the way to die. The very first day they step into the animal shelter they start to strave. There is no food, no water and no medical attention. These little childrens are left there to wait for reaper's call.

This was broadcast on the news the same day i watched the video. The official blames the manager of the animal shelter for not taking care of these animals due to careless and we all know that is not the problem. Thousand of dollars was spend to maintain this animal shelter and where did all the money go? A simple "sorry" can't cover the fact that hundreds of these poor children were dead because of this "silly excuse".

I can simply watch the video and let it go. However, there is a voice in my heart shouting that I shouldn't. I know for a fact that a small sand can build up and become a desert. My dear friends, please help these poor animals, please let everyone around you know what really happen. We want to the world to know that there are still people care about them!

Please help us to share & forward this video to your friends, relatives, love ones and other people you may know. Please let everyone hear our voice! Thank you!

Re: We need your help!

This is horrible :(.

I have seen a lot of maltreatment of animals in asian countries myself but did never think this could happen on such a large scale in an animal shelter too.

Spread the word everyone, this has to be stopped now!

I absolutely agree, Toni. This is one of the worst cases I have ever read about an animal shelter. I have several thoughts on this:

The administrator and staff of this facility should be prosecuted for mistreatment of animals (there is ample evidence on this video) and the money which "disappeared" from the funding should be investigated.

The facility should be closed temporarily for thorough disinfection and only reopened when new staff are in place.

Taitung city council should abandon the policy of rounding up strays and then euthanising them. The money saved should be spent on an extensive "catch and neuter" policy. Lots of other cities in the world have done this very successfully.

Finally, blessings to all those wonderful volunteers who tried to save the poor suffering animals in this facility!
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet

Really pathetic situation. It's should be highlighted before the higher authority so that we can help those poor animals. It seems that these animals need to be rescued from there.

Distressing and disturbing.

You'd expect nothing less than cruelty from cruel people, but when mistreatment extends to what is supposed to be a place of sanctuary...
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com