Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smile What's your favourite or breed of cat?

Hi, my name is Beth and I am 12 years old. I have just recently joined. I would say my favourite breed of cat is probably tabys. I have a couple myself and I just think they are adorable.:)

Re: What's your favourite or breed of cat?

I like all breeds of cats. I get all shakee in my knees, and just want to pat every cat I see. I love cats!

Mrauu! :)

My favorite cat breed is Persian cat. Persian cats are so adorable and cute

Blog Entries

I don't know if I have a favourite breed...I quite like cats with long noses though. And Siamese. I had a cat once who was big and shaped exactly like a Siamese, and he was a bright minded loyal cat who was really a bit like a dog! LOL But he didn't have Siamese colouring. He was mainly grey-ish with blotches.

My favourite breed of cat is Maine Coon, and I hope one day I could get a chance to raise it. I love to see the size of Maine coon, sometimes I feel like it is just a small cute tiger live in a house.

I love all types of cats and owned 5 stray cats. love them most. They are just awesome.

Persian Cat.

Egyptian Mau :)

I just love Maine Coons for their massive size and lush fur. They seem so majestic.