Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Red face Hello! I don't have any pet right now.. :(

Hi! ;) I really really want a Teacup Persian Cat or a cute bunny.. I've had dogs before.. Doc- a Doberman, Winkie- dachsund, Spotty- dalmatian, Buddy- labrador retriever, Pickles- liver spotted dalmatian, Chuckie- also a liver spotted dalmatian and Bacon- dalmatian.. They've all passed away.. :( I still have a dog, but he's in the Philippines. A dalmatian named, Sidney.. I miss him.. But I know my mom and my nephew takes good care of him..

Re: Hello! I don't have any pet right now.. :(

Welcome to the Animal Forum, wifey :P

Maybe we will have some pets soon, don't forget the squirrels roaming our new home, we can take care of them for the meantime ;)

Well, I don't think I can cuddle them though..

Welcome to the animal forum!

Thanks, animalsrawesome! 8)8) Animals are indeed awesome.. ;)

A warm welcome to the forum! As for getting a pet: Ask (of Toni?) and you shall receive?! Hope you get what you want.

Thanks, LPC! :) I've asked him already.. No luck for now, and actually we really don't have time for it (for now).. We have a Furby as a pet replacement for the moment, and he's been sleeping for months.. :lol:

lol LPC, yeah me too I would really love a bunch of animals around me but our unsettled lifestyle doesn't allow it just yet, it wouldn't be fair to the animals if we can't care for them full time, it's a big commitment..

Welcome to the forum, dear Malaya.

You're Toni's wife? Wishing you both long life and happiness.

My heaven would be acres of just me and animals...and my laptop of course LOL!