Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Rats And Mice Are Great!

Hi, I'm a new member and just wanted to say that I have 3 mice...Liz, Kim and Mariah. Mice make great pets. They are intelligent and affectionate.

Hi, i have a few rats (amongst the menagerie) and theyre definitely great!

Re: Rats And Mice Are Great!

I knew someone who had mice once. Cute animals, and easy to have around. I love mice, and rats too! So lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpaw View Post
    I knew someone who had mice once. Cute animals, and easy to have around. I love mice, and rats too! So lovely!
    It's nice to meet a fellow lover of these sweet rodents.;) Society gives them a bad wrap but they are adorable, intelligent and make great pets.

Hiya! I just found this forum. Here's a video on rodents which I watched today and found it rather interesting! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhnzW7gxePI

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Kyna.

Good link!
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Greetings, Kyna! I just had a quick look at the video. Yes, it is very interesting and informative.

Thank you :) I love their channel there are so many videos about animals <3

Welcome aboard Kyna! Thank you for posting!

I went through a bunch of mice-Just couldn't keep them alive. Some just died, others had lung problems and my friend stepped on one... :(
    Now I am Trying my luck with rats. I've had them once before and loved them! I have two-Sam and Roscoe-who make the greatest little Friends. I love rats and mice so much! I agree, people make them sound so bad...but actually they are cute and intelligent and WONDERFUL beginner pets!