Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Topics Added

New topics have been added to Animal Fourm.

Chinchillas

Gerbils and Hamsters

Guinea Pigs

Rabbits

Rats and Mice

Reptiles and Amphibians
    - Snakes, Lizards, Iguanas, Turtles, Frogs, Toads, Newts and Salamanders.

Bears

Dolphins, Sharks and Whales

Farm Animals - Cows & Bulls, Chickens, Hens, Roosters, Goats, Pigs, Lamb, Sheep

Wild Animals - Elephants, Gazelles, Giraffes, Gorillas, Hippopotamuses, Hyenas, Leopards, Jaguars, Lions, Monkeys, Rhinoceroses, Tigers and Zebras

Wombats

Other Animals - any animal not listed in another forum.

Use these topics to discuss these animals. We want to focus on all animals and not just pets. We also have a Break Room for off topic posts.

Please let us know if there are any new topics you would like to see added to the forum.
    Last edited by Brooks; 10-05-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    New topics have been added to Animal Fourm.

Chinchillas

Gerbils and Hamsters

Guinea Pigs

Rabbits

Rats and Mice

Reptiles and Amphibians
    - Snakes, Lizards, Iguanas, Turtles, Frogs, Toads, Newts and Salamanders.

Bears

Dolphins, Sharks and Whales

Farm Animals - Cows & Bulls, Chickens, Hens, Roosters, Goats, Pigs, Lamb, Sheep

Wild Animals - Elephants, Gazelles, Giraffes, Gorillas, Hippopotamuses, Hyenas, Leopards, Jaguars, Lions, Monkeys, Rhinoceroses, Tigers and Zebras

Wombats

Other Animals - any animal not listed in another forum.

Use these topics to discuss these animals. We want to focus on all animals and not just pets. We also have a Break Room for off topic posts.

Please let us know if there are any new topics you would like to see added to the forum.
    I like those categories. I am definetly going to respond to those topics. I love wild animals!

i like wild animal thanks for poating this
    Last edited by Brooks; 10-11-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Links not allowed

hello friends

i like this forum site becaz i like animals
    Last edited by David; 10-16-2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: removed non-related link