Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Got Attacked By A Angry Momma Bird Today

i went fishing today with the family, really nice time so we were walking out to the dock and we passed a kill dear and her nest,
    so being he great photographer i am i couldnt pass up the opportunity

so i went back with my big zoom lens and started taking pictures and i got her away from the nest so i could take pictures of her eggs, next thing i know she's flying at me and attacking me lol so that was my eventful day i got attacked by an angry momma bird

Re: Got Attacked By A Angry Momma Bird Today

niccc..posttt

Re: Got Attacked By A Angry Momma Bird Today

Depending on where in the world you are, you could have been breaking the law. There is no reason why you need to take pictures of her eggs. You disturbed a wild animal that was incubating eggs for nothing, thanks to you those eggs may have not been successful, or when getting her off the nest she could have even broken the eggs in panic. What you did was shameful!