Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'm looking 4 alaskan malamute kennel in thailand..please su

hi...i'm alaskan lover but in indonesia,alaskan still rare..so i want import from thailand,but i need to suggest a good alaskan kennel in thailand,so i will come to thailand and choose by my self..please help me

Re: I'm looking 4 alaskan malamute kennel in thailand..please su

Welcome you. Chng ti l Dogel Kennel từ Việt Nam. In your field of the same we like the same and alaskan alaman malamute quality. We are also in the area of Đng Nam near Indonesia. You can be able to contact and consult on us here.
    Very happy with your contract
    Dogily. My dog is family. My dog is not a pet.
    https://dogily.vn/

Name:  Chó_Alaska_tên_Sói_của_Dogily_Petshop_1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  73.0 KBName:  Chó_Alaska_tên_Sói_của_Dogily_Petshop_2.jpg
Size:  72.6 KBName:  Chó_Alaska_tên_Sói_của_Dogily_Petshop_3.jpg
Size:  66.5 KBName:  Chú_chó_Alaskan_Malamute_thuần_chủng_màu_nâu_đỏ_c&#79.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  57.2 KBName:  Chú_chó_Alaskan_Malamute_thuần_chủng_màu_nâu_đỏ_c&#79.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  57.3 KB
    Dogily. My dog is family. My dog is not a pet.
    https://dogily.vn/

Welcome to the forum, Dogily! I have just had a look at the delightful photos in your profile.

I see that you have put in links to your website in the text of a couple of your posts already. I'm not referring to your signature, which can stay as it is simple text and not in hyperlink form. Kindly note that new members are normally not allowed to put in links to their own websites if they are commercial in nature. Your website is, however, strongly pro-dog and full of lovely photos and information, so I have made an exception just this once and I have not deleted your hyperlinks.

However, please do not put in any further hyperlinks to your website, as it is commercial. You have already entered your website home page on your profile, so anyone wishing to contact you can do by going to your profile and finding the link there. So if you want to refer to your website in posts, please write "See my profile for details of my website". I ask for your cooperation in this. Nobody wants to ban you, as you are clearly a dog lover and probably you are not aware of forum rules against spamming.