Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

my cat is leaking goo from anal

My cat is a stray and I have had him for about 1 year. Today he started to leak a gooey substance from him anal. He isn't eating, drinking or moving around like he does. He usually lets me know he is in the house by meowing or jumping on my lap. He is now just hiding under my bed or stays on the couch. I dont have a lot of money to spend. Please let me know what I should do??! :?

Take him to the vet, its important you have him looked at, this could be worms, or anal secretion, or any other number of things, only your vet can truely diagnose it with this amount of information.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Cub
    Well, I would say, "VET". But you say you don't have a lot of money to spend, I feel so sorry for you. Otherwise I don't have any suggestions. :cry: Extreeeeeemly sorry for you. Do you mind if I pray for your kitty?