Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Special Welcome

Special Welcome

I just want to put out a special welcome to all our new members, as well as our old, its great to see posting occuring on the board again after a slight slake period. Its great to see not only questions, but memebers contributing with their suggestions and comments. Remember that everyone's opinion is welcome here and friendly debate is always welcome as well, we wont kick you for disagreeing with a post someone has put up, as those in the RAW, BRAF, and kibble dog food areas will atest to.

My name is Heather and I'm one of the administrators of this forum, I try to keep things clean and friendly, if you notice derogitory or inappropriate posts please don't hesitate to PM me or email me, both come into my in box and I see them almost immediatly and get to them as quickly as possible. Please don't reaspond to these types of posts, it only encourages the person doing it to do it again. If at any time you think we need to add a topic to the forum or you question if a topic is ligitimate, such as rescues looking for money, let me know and I'll look into it.

We are a sponsored board so I remind everyone that there is absolutly no advertising or promotion on the site, as seen in red at the top of the screen, this includes in signatures and posts. The exceptions to this are rescue sites and videos or links that pertain to the topic being discussed, that is articals, not other forums. Please adhere to this, if you are found to not be abiding this you will get a single warning, if you continue to do it, then I will remove the signature myself, if it happens again you will be removed as a memeber.

This forum is for enjoyment and educational purposes, please have fun using it, and don't spoil it for others.

Heather
    Celtech Farms
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

A new guy

I'm a newcomer like you. My name is Jou, living in Vietnam.

I'm so glad to know everybody.
    [url=http://www.campinggearsonsale.com]Best choice for camping[/url]