Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Dog wont eat raw meat...

A raw food diet provides dogs wilt their nutritional requirements in the right proportions, without the need for supplements and vitamins. The transition to raw food can be difficult for dog owners.
    Last edited by David; 05-30-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: removed link, revised link to benefit Animal Forum

Even i tried to feed my Lyka pet with some raw meats but it seems that he dislikes the smell of it and knows beforehand that raw meat has entered into house. So could you advise on this? Suggestions would be great!

try putting some nutra drops in his water it might help him want to eat the raw food. I buy mine at myholisticdogfood.com

Ok, im intrigued, explain how drops in the dogs water will encourage it to eat a different diet?

thanx for info

Quote Originally Posted by lovemypets4life View Post
    try putting some nutra drops in his water it might help him want to eat the raw food. I buy mine at myholisticdogfood.com
    thank you much of this advice. I will try to give him raw meat with nutra drop and also i will visit this site which is given by you.

Don't worry, a lot of veterinarians don't even recommend feeding your dog raw meat as it can contain bacteria.

Hello! What breed is your dog? Feeding a dog depends on many vecez race, get advice upon it. On our website you have information of every race if you wish, you are welcome. :)
    Pet breeds information, the right pet in a shelter, your lost pet, a pet you found, and buy or sell a puppy
    Welcome to ohhpet :)

That's all okay with your pet. Some dogs actually don't eat raw meat as they are not habitual of it. They are more used to have cooked or baked meat. If your pet really denies every time while you feed him raw meat, I think you should give up on it.

What type of RAW meat are you suppose to feed them!?