Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anti-parasite and anti-bacterial fish foods

I recently read an article about setting up and using a quarantine tank and the article referenced feeding medicated food to the new fish. Specifically, anti-parasite food and anti-bacterial food were both mentioned.

I could not find these foods in my search of on-line aquarium and fish supply web sites.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

jennismortal
    I think.Anti-Parasite Medicated Fish Food is good for directly treating infected fish. This medicated food aids in the treating and preventing of internal.This floating pellet aids in control of internal bacterial infections and aids with many external infections, open sores, ulcers, columnaris and fin rot. Also helps reduce the effects of microsporidian infections such as Pleistophora, the causative agent in neon tetra disease.