Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Show!

Animal Show!

For all the pet lovers of Los Angeles:

Emmy Award-winning television production company is currently casting pet owners for a new interior design show that provides functional and aesthetic home improvement solutions for all the unavoidable problems that come standard with sharing a home with animals.

We're looking for people with pets of all kinds -- from dogs, to cats, to pigs, to ponies -- that have fascinating, unique, pet-related home improvement crises that only a true expert could resolve. Whether it's sheerly stylistic or absolutely essential, the show provides innovative, practical, and appealing home design solutions to the many problems related to owning a pet and maintaining a beautiful living space.

If you think your home needs a pet-centric upgrade (or you know someone who does), please email your story to designshow@rocketmail.com.

Thanks!

I think it is great that our pets are given this kind of event where they can also enjoy.
    Last edited by Brooks; 09-30-2012 at 06:11 PM.

humberto913
    I like funny animal shows......

Our understanding should be the appropriate place for live animals because animals find a nice place to live Let your grasp. As far as pet animals for pets we should arrange them good places to live.
    Horse Hoof Care

I first took note of this phenomena a few years ago. Around fall, it’s like all of the sudden the squirrels somehow get a lot dumber and practically throw themselves under cars. This year it seemed to have started even earlier.
    Last edited by Brooks; 09-30-2012 at 06:12 PM.

This would be a big and great event.. Since the Emmy Award winning television will be the one conducting it..

I like cheetahs. They are fast and just always enjoyed the speed they can exceed to.
    Tishawn45

It would be great if everyone who signs could also forward it to their friends and family; I currently have over a thousand signatures, but please help me to reach 10,000.
    brutus954

Animal Planet online lets you explore cat breeds, dog breeds, wild animals and pets. Plus exclusive animal news, videos and info about your favorite TV shows.