Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cub
    Wow! Nice family you have there!! An exciting one to! I love German Shepherds and Rotties.

I have no pets but I am thinking to get the one puppy.
    Thank you, for aware me for that.

I would say welcome to the forum, LoveAnimals, but it's a bit late for that, isn't it? xD

Anyways- I have a cat, three rabbits, and a hamster. Also, I used to have another hamster, but he's passed away. ):

I'm not sure what breed my cat is, he was a stray, but he's colored black and white. He's two years old, and VERY spoiled. xD [Sunshine <3]

Two of the rabbits are half-dwarf half-something else, and the other is a full dwarf. One is almost fully black, the other is black with a stripe on her back, and the other is white with gray ears and nose, and red eyes. =O And, they are ALL girls. (: [Velour, Stripes and Puff <3]

As for my hamster they are[or were] both golden hamsters, the deceased one being a male, and my recent one being a female. The old one was light brown and white, so very adorable. This one is a darker brown, and has some white also. [Butterscotch and Smores <3]

Pets we oen

We owned a Pembroke Welsh Corgi for a few years before losing him to never be found again. We currently own a "mut" cat that was given to us. She has been amazing with our children for the last 3 years and we expect she will stay at least another 10 years. I know she's not a Persian Cat because she looks nothing like the cat below.

[/img]
    All animals need access to proper sterile [url=http://www.jrsmedical.com]medical supplies[/url], not just humans.

I got 4 dogs, Toby is a Labrador retriever, Chocolate and Sunshine's a Labrador, Jojie a German Shepherd Mix.

I also got a iguana named Iggy and a snake named Prince Tiny.
    Before, I used to have rabbits and rats but my mother disapproved of them.

Welcome to the forum.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Pets owned

I own two dogs. One is about 10 years, grey. It's a female dog. Another one is about 4 years, white with mark on his body.
    [url=http://www.campinggearsonsale.com]Best choice for camping[/url]

Welcome to the forum
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

I have a yorkshire terrier, three cats and an african grey parrot, my house is quite busy :lol:
    [url=http://www.african-grey-parrotonline.com/keeping-parrots-as-pets.php]Parrots As Pets[/url]

Current animals

Hi,

We've got quite a few animals - currently 2 lhasa apso's aged 11 and 14, a tabby aged 10, 2 gerbils, a parakeet parrot, around 20 koi carp, budgies, 4 chickens and 2 bantams (I think that's the lot :)