Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabies

Rabies

Well somone asked a little while ago how we all keep on top of the deseases promentent in our communities, well heres the news just heard yesterday, rabies has entered our province. Two foxes were found and estroyed only four hours from where I live, as well as four dogs, two known to have been attacked and two thought to have been attacked. Its a very scary thought that rabies has finally made it here. Whats scarier is that the rabies found in our province is on the other side of the province from us, so it had to travel right passed our home to get there from New Brunswick.

So the fear of rabies is here, and I can only hope and prey people are smart enough to get their dogs shots done and keep their dogs safe. I take heart that both of mine are done and up to date as of the last six months.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Rabies is a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) in warm-blooded animals and it is almost exclusively transmitted through saliva from the bite of an infected animal.

HDMI Cable
    HDMI Cables
    wwilson777

Follow the fashion is every lady’s pursue dream. I like dooney and bourke ,which let me crazy.I bought many products from dooney and bourke stores. It is my world that is full of redsole shoes.Just be yourself! I know a dooney and bourke outlet stores, a reliable store, offer you many classic Dooney and Bourke Handbags. For example, dooney and bourke 1975. When pusue fashion, don’t forget to do some sports to keep heath. Climbing become more and more popular, a good quality Vibram Five Fingers shoes is necessary. You could find many Vibram Five Fingers shoes in the reliable Vibram Five Fingers Review store.
    [url=http://www.vibramfivefingersreview.org] Vibram Five Fingers [/url]

Rabies is a preventable viral disease of mammals most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal.This virus infects the central nervous system, causing encephalon and ultimately death.

Link Building
    SEO Packages
    aaarwin67

Rabies , acute viral infection of most warm-blooded animals, especially wolves, cats, and dogs, that attacks. Human beings are infected from the bite of a rabid animal, usually a dog.

--------------------------------------------
    Link Building
    SEO Packages

An infected animal has the rabies virus in its saliva and can transmit it to a person through biting. In rarer cases, an animal can spread the virus when its saliva comes in contact with a person's mucous membranes or broken skin such as a cut, scratch, bruise, or open wound.

SEO Reseller
    Christian SEO
    jhoncamron799

Rabies is an acute viral disease of the central nervous system that affects humans and other mammals but is most common in carnivores (flesh-eaters).

The reference method for diagnosing rabies is by performing PCR or viral culture on brain samples taken after death. The diagnosis can also be reliably made from skin samples taken before death.

Rabies is a preventable viral disease of mammals most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal.
    well, all of us know this. :shock:

The reference method for diagnosing rabies is by performing PCR or viral culture on brain samples taken after death. The diagnosis can also be reliably made from skin samples taken before death.