Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Sun Dogs!

Sun Dogs!

I just wanted to let everyone know about this awesome new movie called "Sun Dogs" coming out about dogs in Jamaica. More specifically, the film is about the Jamaican Dog Sled Team. It's an inspiring story about a group of Jamaicans who rescued dogs from the streets and shelters and taught them how to race. The dogs had nothing, no love or affection, and now have not only that but a purpose. Throughout the movie, you really get to know all the dogs involved and see how happy they now are. It's a really heartwarming movie for anyone who loves dogs, as I know everyone here does!

Check it out. It comes out on dvd on Oct. 2

thank you for informing us about the movie "Sun Dogs".
    Cheap [url=www.prestigememorials.com/caskets.php] Caskets[/url] | [url=www.webdesigncompanylucknow.com]Lucknow Web Design[/url]

The post is over a year old. I saw Sun Dogs three times since this topic was posted. I recommend the movie to anyone who loves dogs.
    Hi, I'm new here.

Sun Dogs!

OMG! I will look for a copy of this movie! I am involved in saving slaughter-bound dogs and this movie about stray and homeless dogs is just the right stuff to be shared to my fellow animal welfare advocates and friends!

So much thanks!
    Last edited by Brooks; 09-30-2012 at 05:55 PM.

i just find on google sun dogs and i saw picture woww i never see this kind of thing lovely

garyt23
    Quote Originally Posted by molly83
    A great film for any respected dog lover.
    well said molly, i totally agree with you. wear you from? you sound sexy :wink: x