Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

opinion on pet forums

Sometimes these things are just a matter of luck and sometimes it is marketing and sometimes who knows.

As a newbie, I actually prefer when forums are not too dominated by an established crowd... that makes me feel like an outsider because people don't seem to be too friendly to those they don't know (even digitally)... Too quiet of forums on the other hand don't give you anyone to interact with!
    I have 2 humans, 2 dogs, and 2 cats and we all live together HUMANELY (and go through a lot of dog toys, let me tell ya).

Reason I have stayed on this board is because even though it isn't as active as some, everyone gets along and there are no stupid online drama battles. Plus I just like it.
    Last edited by LPC; 02-01-2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Commercial links removed
    brutus954

A post of sheer quality, many thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community.