Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: I adopted a dog

I adopted a dog

I addopted a dog 2 years ago and he is everything to me!!. He is very lovely and is devoted to me as his first owner was very bad o him... Now he is my life.

So happy your rescue pup has worked out well for you. Some of my best companions have been dogs I rescued at the shelter.

The saying of "One man's trash is another man's treasure" is soooo true when it comes to the rescue pets. Someone else may throw them out but there are so many people who bring them into their lives and treasure all the time they have with them.
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

So true, Celtech!!! I know I wouldn't trade my rescue for anything in the world. She is the best decision we could have ever made. The shelter told us not to get her, said she was a bad dog. Oh if only they could see her now!!!!

williams8899

As for training areas, I'm afraid theres not much around, but you did just give me an idea, our local womens prison dose special dog training for people who qualify, I'll have to get her to look into that.