Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

adopt Precious, my 10 week old pot bellied pig!

Hey everyone, I adopted a pot-bellied pig, Precious, about a month ago, and he is such a good little pig. He is 10 weeks old, litterbox trained, and very, very affectionate. He is soooo cute, but i couldnt figure out how to attach a picture, so if you'd like to see one, let me know and I\'ll send it. However, I am no longer allowed to keep him at my place, and I have been looking for a good home for him for almost two weeks now, and I am having absolutely no luck. The pet store where I got him refused to help me out, and I don’t know what to do. I feel so bad—Precious is such a good pig and I want him to have the loving home he deserves, but I don’t know where to look. Is anyone interested in adopting him and giving him a good home? Or could anyone help point me in the right direction? I\'d really appreciate it! Thanks so much![img]
    *Amanda*

I'd love one but unfortunately you're about 8 states away from me.

There is a nationwide pot belly pig rescue. Google search it and you'll probably find it.

Good luck and please post back when he's found a home!

To add an attachment just use the attachment feature at the bottom of the post a reply page, click the browse button and then click the file on your computer that has the photo. Click open, then submit, the file will attach to the message automaticly.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

I would love to adopt him but you are to far away but i have always wanted a pot bellied pig but my mom nor dad wants to have one :( but im sorry you cant keep it and if you figure out how to post a picture that would be great and give us a little info on that little piggy :wink: