Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to attach a picture?

Hi, i am trying at attach a picture of my pup but all in vain. Can someone help me as how to attach a picture. I did read FAQ, but still it failed. Thank you

Do you want to add an attachment into your post? or add an Avatar picture which goes to the left of every post? I did this one by going to the Add an attachment section, browsing to my photo, selecting my photo from my computer, click on add and attachment, then the photo loads(but you can't see it yet) and another section opens called Posted Attachments...the name of your photo shows there and then you click on submit, to post your text and you photo should show in the post. Good Luck.

Ritabooker, thank you for your help. I wanted to attach a picture of my pup. I will upload my pup's picture soon. Thanks again!

If it doesn't work, post again, and I will try to help.

Thank you, Ritabooker :D . please take a look at my puppy's photo which is posted in the next thread. Thanks again for helping me.