Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: what breed?

what breed?

I am planning to adopt a puppy :D. The puppy 's foto is in this http://www.wcspca.org/html/puppies_57.html
    The SPCA says it's half shep.
    Can anyone tell what breed is this puppy?
    Thanx!

sorry, i just checked that link is not working. But it works on the Internet explorer (cut and paste). Sorry for the trouble. I do not have a foto of her. thanks!

it doesn't work because you have a period at the end of the link. take the period out and it works just fine.

they call her a shepherd mix. i don't see the shepherd at all though. i'd call her a golden retriever or yellow lab mix.

good luck with your new pup!

Thank you, DogMom for letting me know about the puppy's breed.
    I have edited my message.
    Thank you

what a darling pup you lucky lucky bugger!!! i would also say goldie or lab.
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

I don't care what kind she is, but you better go get her before I do! :D
    What a sweet face.

Thank you, ritabooker. She is my first pet and i wanted to know the breed so that i could prepare myself. Thanks again!

I see the shepard in her, but I own a shepard lab mix, so I've seen the body type before. Unfortunatly puppies are notoriously hard to breed guess do to them all looking very similar. I would say shepard yellow lab mix. I don't see golden in there at all, but the dark streak between the eyes show the shepard.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.