Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awful news story.....

I was horrified to read this - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258902,00.html .

Whoever did this is a sick individual and should be locked away! :evil: I can't believe someone would be so cruel!!!! I swear this world is becoming such a sick place!!
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

This is so twisted. To know that there a people who can think of something like this and then follow through is frightening.

his is the most horrendis thing I have ever heard, anyone this sick deserves to be behind bars for the rest of their lives!!!
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

I agree...sadly though since in many people's mind it was "just a dog", so if the sick freak who did this is captured, he probably won't get more than a slap on the wrist and maybe a fine or community service. :x
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

I hope not, mainly because it sounds like whoever did it was threatening the poor girl. Hopefully that will be enough to put them in for a good long time, problem is its probably a minor so they probably wont be in jail for more then a couple years if that. :x
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

you never no though. the officer in the story said they were taking it as a terrorist threat, which is a federal offense. so the FBI should be involved or they will be when they get the person. federal offenses carry much harsher punishments.

garyt23
    thats terrible

This is horrendous... I'm baffled to know that people out there would do such a disgusting thing..

She put posters up everywhere, went door to door and kept going back and forth to an animal shelter because that's how much she loved her dog. And for this to happen to her breaks my heart.

Im a huge fan of the RSPCA Animal Rescue programme and the amount of horrible things I've seen on the programme is horrendous but after reading this I dont know what to say. I dont know how people can do that to animals. I have animals myself and i dont know what I would do without them !