Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Away

Time Away

Okay guys, sitting here with a bad headache, just getting over a very very bad flu, husband had it, doughter had it, then I got it, sigh. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know, I'm also very very pregnant, full term two days ago, but due on the fourth, so if I go missing you know where I'm at. I'll try to get on as much as possible to keep an eye on things with Kerry, but just to let you know, I haven't abandoned you.

Heather
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Wow! I had no idea you were expecting!!! :D Sorry to hear about the flu...we just got over our battle with that too...(very miserable!!) Anywho...my sympathies and prayers go out to you. I had both of my kids early (both induced because of toxemia) so I couldn't imagine having to wait even longer..you poor thing!!!! Just take it easy and I hope all goes well. Good Luck & we'll miss you while your gone. :D
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

aww sweety i had no idea :) congrats with the sprog in waiting, blimey though i hope you get the virus back out the door in time for sprogs arrival
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

oh, you must be so ready to be done with the pregnancy. I remember my sil telling hte baby every night - "OK ALREADY - GET OUT!!!!" at the end of her ninth month. (Smile).

Love and hugs to you.
    Stay healthy and well and give your little holiday baby a hug for us....
    Do you know yet if it is a boy or a girl?

Do not worry about spam too much - I installed some extra blocks this week so now when people try to register they not only have to enter the words in the picture but they have to answer a random question AND respond to an email link.
    So hopefully we'll keep out most of the riff raff!

We're told its a girl, but they wont garentee anything. I am very ready to have her, my first was born the day before her due date, which would make this one due on the third, but anytime would be grea, lol, not getting much sleep, too much stomach, not enough bed. Maybe I should kick the hubby out for the next two weeks, lol. I'll let you all know when shes born and stop in to say hi, assuming I can sit down long enough to do so.

Yep, you're gonna be busy. Best to you and the little one, and the rest of the family.

Well I'm semi back, baby was born yesterday at 3:00 in the morning, baby girl, 8lbs 4oz. We named her Allana, I'll drop in again when I have more time.

Yay! Go girl! Congratulations, take care and rest. Best of health to you both.

Congradulations!!!!! I hope all went well. Sounds
    like you have a healthy little one now. Don't rush on trying to get here and rid all the evil spammers...we can just ignore them while you rest up. :) Good luck & best wishes for great health for the both of you.
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

Congratulations!! Big baby!!!!
    Glad you are all happy and healthy!
    Beautiful name, too!