Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time Away

So heres the latest picture of the little one, laying with the ever pationt Jade, I love that rottweiler, you couldn't ask for a better friend for your kids. Anyway, alls going pretty well now, shes cleared up in her conplextion, we have a couple of her sensitivties figured out, I just hope to get the rest figure out soon. Still not sleeping through the night though, man I can't wait to start being able to sleep again, lol. Suffering slightly from PPD, so sorry if I'm always the most contributing person here, but I am still keeping up with you all and trying to keep an eye out for spam, if you see any at anytime, don't hesitate to drop me a PM, I do check my email everyday, so I will stop in and get it cleaned up for you all.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

That picture speaks a bazillion words...no one is ever gonna mess with your baby...the rotty says so.

I had to go look again, the baby is so cute.

So I got into a conversation about how great my dogs are with my kids and how great rotties are as family pets, she had the most beautiful ten month old rottie with her. It made me think of the resent pictures we took, so I downloaded them to the 'puter, heres what we got.

A few more, you all must be getting sick of the family photos.

And for those of you who had no idea of what we were talking about when we were discussing the rottweiler bow when they are herding cattle, here it is.

And here are my Emily pictures.

Those pics are wonderful!!! I'm a sucker for big dogs and kid pictures..lol

And NO...there's no way were tired of them..lol keep 'em coming!
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

I like looking at them. :) The dogs look like good babysitters.

Hey all been awhile, thought I'd bore you with some new news, we got a new four legged addition to the family, this is Paige and she was my oldest's fifth birthday gift, hopefully I'll get some pictures of her on her, we did have some but the niece was handling my camera and not one of them turned out, errrr.

And a more recent one of the girls, I just realised I need to get some resent ones of the girls and the dogs, lol.