Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Away

congrats hon xx
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

Thanks all, we spent our first full night in my own bed finally last night, so maybe we have finally started a sleep through the night without hours of waking in between. Its been intresting starting to get back into life, our rottie is already very attached, never more then six feet away and always right there when she cries. Of course Dakota just looks at her with that look that says, 'here we go again.' Anyway, its great to be back and hopefully I'll be back into the full swing of things here real soon.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Well how is the new little one???
    Can we have some pictures???
    :)

You can just make out Dakota in the back ground, the big baby would never sit for a picture like this, he doesn't like the kids laying on him, where as Jade loves the kids, the hardest thing with her is getting her to stop licking the baby long enough to take the picture.

Everything is good, were still dealing with a few things, acid reflux and all, but other then that, things are great.

OMG! What a beautiful family you have!!! So glad to hear the lil one is healthy and happy. :) Couldn't ask for more than that.
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

lovely pics hon :)
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

Thank you all, I love my little girls very much, and the great thing is at this point the eldest is not jelous of the youngest at all, she just wants to help all the time. We're dealing with an unknown sensitivity though, the other day she got extremly rashy and cried for hours on end, now shes on antihistimens and my dite is being restricted and her clothing has to be all cotton. *sigh* what we do for our babies, lol. I'll try to get a few more pictures sometime soon. We're going to a professional photographer friend of ours as soon as he has another special to get another family photo done, we haven't done one yet with the new baby so I should have a new one soon.

Hey I just caught up on this thread. What a great picture!

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures. They are so sweet! Your family looks so happy and content and loved! Very nice!

For the most part, when their not crying from being over tired or screatching because of some unknown allergy, lol. I really miss sleeping through the night, but that too shall pass, someday. As of today I have the youngest just starting to clear up from whatever she was allergic to, the oldest is whinning and rubbing her eyes cause she went to bed way too late and woke up way too early. And the hubby went to work complaining that he wasen't feeling quite right, should be intresting to see if he comes home early.

Only the dogs and I are well and happy so far today. I really can't wait to get us all in for another family photo, the last one was done when M was just passed 1, so ots been a couple years. When I get it done I'll get Kirk to email me the photo so that I can post it here, it'll be a bit better then my own amature photos.