Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: What is your fav breed of dog?

You have a lot in common with the Queen of England, then....!

Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    Hi!

I am a HUGE fan of Corgis, something about their little legs just makes me so happy. I have 2 rescued ones myself!
    Good to hear that you rescued the dogs. It is going to count as good karma for you! Corgi is an adorable breed. Their little legs are cute and when they walk the way their legs move so fast! It brings smile on my face that only instant.

Quote Originally Posted by perriejinnie View Post
    Good to hear that you rescued the dogs. It is going to count as good karma for you! Corgi is an adorable breed. Their little legs are cute and when they walk the way their legs move so fast! It brings smile on my face that only instant.
    I love all my rescues. There are so many sweet and wonderful dogs in shelters that needs homes and I want to take in as many as I can!

Blog Entries

Corgis are very handsome. And the way their legs move so quickly is amusing! But the inner graphic artist inside me always wants to draw their legs a bit longer! lol Their bodies are too big for their dear sweet legs. Now if they had legs 18" long they would fit.

Every breed of dogs has its own uniqueness. I love Pomeranian and Chow Chow. Labrador and Beagle are also great breeds for animal lovers.