Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

fave breeds

hi all
    i adore my two dalmatians they are so 'tuned in' to me and the family .
    one is loud and bouncy where the other is soft and sat on my feet right now :D
    they have been fantastic dogs to have i also have a shih tzu and have had a patterdale terrier, border collie and a lab x all of which have been great.

chihuahuas and pit bulls are the ultimate best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dog breeds

Aulstralian sheperds are the best dogs ever.I have one,his name is buddy!he is about 1 and a half years old and is a great dog!
    animal lover

Boxer's are the Bomb!

I have had boxers in my life for 30 years. They are one of the most sweetest and kindest dogs I have ever seen. Even though I do own 2 other breed of dogs, along with my boxer, I love them the same. Boxers are just very carismatic. (hope i spelt that right). lol

My favorite breeds are Golden Retrievers,German Shephards and Maltese.
    I like Golden Retrievers because they are gentle dogs,I`ve met so many people with retrievers and all were gentle they never barked at me.

I like German Shephards because they make good guard dogs and they are very loyal.

Maltese are really sweet dogs and very cuddly dogs.
    Animals always become best friends.

scotties scotties and more scotties i swear if i had the money i would have scottish terriers swarm in my house. they are the coolest little dogs i have ever met. i have two of them and they are the best. once you have had the scotty experience it is very hard to break the routine. i wouldnt feel right if i didnt have atleast one scotty in the house.

Favorite breeds

I would have to say my absoltute favorite breed of dog is the Great Dane. I have owned danes all my life and its just so hard not to love them!! But they are such a contradiction. They're big, but extremely gentle with small kids, they look dignified but can be very clownish. My second favorite would have to be Weimaraners. My husband grew up with Weimaraners and I have never owned one until we adopted Blue from the shelter a few years back and he is one of the best dogs I have ever owned. He is so much like a person that its easy to forget that he is actually a dog. I guess you could say we favor German breeds in our house. :D
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

I love Pharoah Hounds, Great Danes, Dobermans and probably overall, the Pitbulls. I feel Pitbulls need so much love and I want to be the one to give it to them. They've always caught my eye since I was young. Hopefully my boyfriend will let me pick one up without notice one day. :P

Though back at home, I have a cocker spaniel. Cute, playful, fluffy little dogs they are!

Papillions have stolen my heart. <3

I love all breeds of dogs. I have taken care of many since I was little and its hard to just chose one. But I do have to say that the most recent dog I have taken care of is my moms chihuahua. Her name is Honey and she isn't like other little dogs. She doesn't shake or yip all the time. I love her very much so I guess if i had to chose it would be chihuahuas and labs.