Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i love tibetan terriers..i have a 7 week old tt and she matches my personality..plus i like guard dogs..they are good ones. :)
    Tibetan Terrier

My favorite is hard to say. I love Siberian Huskeys and collies. Huskeys are more wolf like. Therefore my cats never liked them (except when they were raised together..and then I was sure one day i'd come home to find black fluff all over the floor by accident). They played a bit rough together. My collie is a very social dog. She protects my daughter which I like. And tells me if there's something wrong w/ my daughter. But she has this bad habit that i hate..seems to be a trait w/ collies. She loves to eat trash! :x
    Blessed Be

Salem Witch Child

Australian Shepherd if I have to pick just one. They just take a tremendous amount of brushing :wink:

Ours is too smart for her own good though -
    (I'm dictating this to her now) :p

I'm not so big on pitballs - I love welsh springer spaniels!

Hi me and my boyfiend own a Pit Bull mixed with rott. she is soo sweet sometimes I thinks that she thinks shes a person. she is also a very good guard dog. she name is Little Anne all though she is not little. The reason I like pits are bc they are very loyaul dogs great with childern , I'm thinking about getting another one, I did some research on the breed and found out that a used to hunt boar and bear. it was pretty cool.

Hi me and my boyfiend own a Pit Bull mixed with rott. she is soo sweet sometimes I thinks that she thinks shes a person. she is also a very good guard dog. she name is Little Anne all though she is not little. The reason I like pits are bc they are very loyaul dogs great with childern , I'm thinking about getting another one, I did some research on the breed and found out that a used to hunt boar and bear. it was pretty cool.

I Like Chihuahua the most!!

They're cute & compact :lol:
    Visit us at :
    [b][url]http://indochihuahua.com[/url][/b]
    Indonesian Chihuahua Breeder Communities
    INDONESIA

Hatchling
    PIT BULL LUVER!!!!!!!!!!! i have 2 pit bulls. the female, Starr, is 7 months old. she is black with dark red ghost stripes & white markings down her chest. the male, CrackerJack, just turned 1 on may 31, 2005. he is all white with a few very faint small black spots. Starr is much smaller than Cracker, but she is THE BOSS!!!!!!!!! Starr also likes 2 instigate other (bigger than her) dogs, but Cracker is right there 2 take up 4 her-its 2 cool!!!!! jen

Brussels Rule

Of course the best breed is the Brussels Griffon.
    Last edited by Toni; 10-28-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Dead Link