Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome home and Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the engagement. Thanks to both of you for your service.

Back home in the states (finally)

Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've been able to stop in and chat. I just got back stateside and gosh am I glad to be home. I'm living up in New York now, and it's already snowing. Wow...what a wx change...going from the desert to snow! It's a change I can accept rather quickly. I also recently got engaged since returning home...unfortunately he's about to deploy now too. But, the question got popped...and it gives us something to look forward to.

Camel spiders are huge by the way!

How has everyone been? And what's the scoop around here lately?
    The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Thanks Rita...it's great to be back! I see so many new faces. :( Guess I have a lot of catching up to do.
    The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Hey Air Force Chick! I was wondering where you dissapeared to. I used to see your post all the time and then you vanished! :P Glad to have you back and congradulations!!
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

Thanks! However before we get too excited I just found out I'm going to both Bosnia and Afghanistan next year...lovely.

But yeah...glad to be back. Hopefully we can catch up before I leave again. I really need some ideas as for the wedding here. Grr.