Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I've just lost her

We bought a lovely rabbit 2 weeks ago. She was only 9 weeks old. Yesterday she had her myxamatosis jab and today she's dead. I can't believe it. I'm raw with pain. She was with us for such a short time but we'll miss her so much. I've cried endless tears for her. She is now buried in our garden.

She died from a reaction to her jab. Apparently it is very rare and I wondered whether anyone else has had this happen. She died of anaphalactic shock. I'm so gutted.

So sorry to read of your sad loss. X

Quote Originally Posted by Milly
    So sorry to read of your sad loss. X
    Thanks x I cried the entire day and night yesterday. Today, I still feel sad but managed not to cry. It's so sad looking at her empty hutch and where we've buried her.

So sorry to hear that
    Animals always become best friends.

I am sad for you. I hope time heals the pain. Take care.

I'm sorry for the loss.
    I know what it feels like, I just lost my Hamster, Edward yesterday.
    He suffered from wet tail.

I know what it's like. Just be happy that your bunny doesn't suffer anymore. She's in heaven now, be happy for her, look at the bright side, though it's not easy at all.

i hope time cures the pain.
    [img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/Andrea_Loves_Derek/animal-1.gif[/img]

Oh! I feel so sorry for your loss. When we lost any animal kid is so painful because they are very cute and sweet. I understand your feelings. You miss her because you love her lot in these days.
    I lost my cheery 2months ago and its really hurting me. She was just 2 weeks old. I also miss her. Be strong and move on.

My rabbit dies a month ago. I got used to it...
    but of course, I won't forget him.
    This is written for him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfTF...feature=relmfu