Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

i'm sure there are ppl here who would be happy to help rehome your dog into a homechecked home with a life time of support but you wont get any money for her.
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

Thats impossible, the AKC wont register a mix breed dog. Someone has been had, a Yorkie Poo is not a recognised breed, its a mix between a Yorkie and a Poodle, and no kennel club will register a mix breed dog. The parents may have been papered, but not any of their off spring. Wherever you got this dog I would be contacting the AKC and report them, what they did if they gave you AKC papers, is against the law.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

All I can say is..WOW!....First of all regardless of what cute, unique name you come up with this dog is still a mutt. (No offense meant to the dog..I love all breeds, mixed or pure, just stating fact) This is the result of the latest stupid craze to breed mixes and pawn them off as the new "It breed". The AKC will not register this dog...regaurdless if both of it's parents are registered....the AKC is a purebred dog registry with no room for "designer breeds", a few kennle clubs like the CKC (Contennintal Kennel Club) will probably register it, but definately not the AKC.

And last but not least....why are you trying to "adopt" this dog out to a loving home for $350?!?!?!?!? Do you know how many pets I could take home from my local kill shelter for that amount? At least 4 depending on the size of the dogs. I have seen the classifed ads and this is the going rate for this "breed" from many of the designer breeders and puppy millers......if your big concern was actually for the dog's well being, you would adopt her out for the price of a spay. And have her fixed BEFORE she leaves your home so someone is not able to use her in future breeding programs.

FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED.
    WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY SUCH ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM.
    (ESPECIALLY FROM SUCH IGNORANT FOOLS AS THIS ONE!)

standing ovation and loud applause for kerry people please :D
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)

I'm really getting tired of people with their designer breeds. Far as I'm concerned if you have a mix breed dog, call it that and quit acting like you have something special. All dogs are special, and this is becoming a serious problem, people are making a fortune of selling these "designer" breeds. There are a bunch of breeders up here. Everytime they advertise online that they have goldendoodles for sale I post the question, dont you mean golden retriver poodle mixes? Ticks me off.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Yeah but even sadder yet is that most of these "designer" breeds are being recognized!! It seems to me by recognizing these breeds, it's almost encouraging people to breed them. Why not, right? If it's got a "label" it's sellable. TOO many people make their living by selling pure-breed dogs. Now they are being given the opportunity to make a living by selling mutts. Sure, some mixes are absolutely adorable, but there are way too many mutts in this world anyway that are cute to someone out there (heck, there's way too many pure-breeds that find themselves in shelters too). But these people are having these "new" mutts shoved in their faces and are taking them instead of one they may find a few months down the road at a shelter or rescue group.