Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mihogan

Insects and Other Bugs!

We need a topic for Insects and other bugs! Who agrees with me? They're animals too, you know! I really want to talk to people about my insects!

Insects are not animals. They are insects (grin). We raen't really supported by people that know enough about insects to really create that topic..we have trouble keeping the small animals section active.

Could I also please request that you eliminate the animated graohics in your postings and use straight images? We try to keep that sort of thing to a minimum when possible!

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Mihogan
    Umm, obviously insects are animals. They are in the Animal Kingdom, just like crustacians and arthropods. I think I will move to a different website that can get their facts straight... :?

Perhaps, but they are invertebrate animals ... whereas in animalforum the animals we discuss are vertebrate creatures.

But please feel free to leave.
    You seem to be too sensitive for our forum.

:)

Good luck...good bye.

Mihogan
    Sorry that was my friend who typed that in. I will DEFINETLY stay here! Can I still talk about bugs in General Animal Topics?

Mihogan, this is the second time you are claim that a post was not made by you. I am sorry but you are responsible for your login and password. Please change your password, or control access to your computer, or I am very sorry but we will have to terminate your access here.

So please be responsible about who uses your computer.
    Please also change your access password, so that you will continue to be welcome here.

Mihogan
    I already told some other people the story. My family from Egland did that stuff. They left today, and wont be back for 3 years. This wont happen again