Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not a false pregnancy afterall

Well, we've spent 2 weeks tossed up in the air on whether or not Bambi really was pregnant. Both vets were pretty sure she either wasn't pregnant or had a very small litter.

She's at pup number 5 now. Adorable little things. Unfortunetly, right now, still no idea on breed. There are two tan ones (splitting image of her) two black ones (splitting image of her only black) and one that is silver with a white belly, white paws, a white tip on her tail and black circles around her eyes. Does "odd ball" translate into a cute name for a dog? LOL

Anyway. She's a perfect mommy and she only let me hold the odd ball for about 2 seconds before she asked for her back so I don't have any pictures yet. Not good ones anyway. I'll try again later or tomorrow when she's more relaxed and on a routine.

#6 is tan

#7 is black body and head with a white ring around the neck.

Australian Shepard in there maybe? *grins* Congrads on the new litter.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Well final count of 7.

3 look like yellow labs.

2 look like black labs

1 looks like a border collie

and then.........the odd ball

Congratulations :D
    Animals always become best friends.

I want the whole litter, hmmmm, baby talking here? lol, congrads again and heres hopeing you can figure out that breeding, lol
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Well her I think I'm set with Beagle mix.

3 of the pups I can easily say are yellow lab mixes.

2 easily black lab mixes

the Border Collie colored one is PERFECT so he's easily describable.

And the odd ball is just so darn adorable it doesn't matter what she is, no one can say no to that face!!!!

They are all doing really well though. Really quiet so they are staying comfortable temp wise and are being well fed (Bambi won't leave the crate). She's eating and drinking really good so I'm not worried about her. But I'm sure she's gotta PEEEE!!!!!! Maybe I can convince her to come out later tonight long enough for me to get a clean blanket in there (born on newspaper) and maybe she'll head outside for a moment to relieve herself while I'm cleaning the crate. But overall she's an excellent mother!!!!

School starts tomorrow so my youngens are out the door and she'll have a good 8 hours of quiet so maybe she'll venture out and stretch those legs during the day when it's just her (well, and me typing away here). hehe

you lucky lucky girl! more puppies - i'm jealous!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D is odd ball the one in the middle?
    www.irishretrieverrescue.com
    all dalmatian rescue 01255 220 649 (uk)