Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

loss of a dear one

let me tell u guys losing a pet is as sorrowful as losing a loved one of ur family bcos even they r a part of ur family and sometimes its really difficult to come out of it

joe

Humans are "just animals", as well, Mihogan. People love their pets like they would a sibling or child. And well, I don't see many people skin those when dead. Have a little respect.

Joe, you will come out the other side, think of all the good times you had with your pet. Unfortunately the majority dont live as long as we do. Also ignore spiteful comments! X

Mihogan
    OMG. I'm so sorry. My brother got on my account and posted rude things on all these topics! I'm soooo sorry, i know how you guys feel about loss...:( He isnt an animal lover like we are!

I have removed the offending post, and joecole, you might want to keep away from the typist short hand, some people here have a hard time reading it, thanks.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Mihogan
    sorry about that guys!

Some peoples love their pets very much and when their pet died they really shocked and goes to deep grief. They thought pets are also family members.
    Some peoples have hobby to take pets in home. Number of humans grieved with lost of their family members. So if we take pets then also grieved for them. They also part of our life.