Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi from Poland:)

Hello Everyone!!! I'm very pleased I can be here:) I'm from Poland, and I my english isn't perfect. So please, corret my mistakes!!! (I hope there won't be many:)) I would like to talk with You about animals, or different subjects. I have a dog and a hamster. The dog's name is SImba, and the hamster's is Franio. I like sport very much.
    How old are people here?? Are You the adults or the yough?? If something I won''t understand, may I ask??? Thanks a lot:)
    zErO sMuTkÓw, ZeRo ŁeZ, żYcIe JeSt ThE bEsT(?)

Welcome march. If there's something you don't understand, please ask...that's the reason we are here - to talk about animals! I think the majority of us are adults, though there may be a few mature young adults floating around. If there are...I couldn't tell you. Everyone here is mature and a pleasure to talk to.
    The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?" ~Jeremy Bentham

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Hello and walcome,
    I`m 13 years,
    And I`m crazy about animals!
    Animals always become best friends.

Tigger The Turtle,
    so am I:)
    zErO sMuTkÓw, ZeRo ŁeZ, żYcIe JeSt ThE bEsT(?)

Thats good!
    At least I won`t feel like I`m The only young one herre! :D
    Animals always become best friends.