Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: mating

Hatchling

mating

hi i have a 3 year old male short legged jack russel and i would like to know if anyone new of anyone or anywhere good i could mate him

Well, first of all it is a very bad sign when you do not know how to spell the breeds name properly (smile). The corect spelling of your breed is:
    Jack Russell Terrier.

Secondly, why would you want to mate this dog when there are thousands of dogs, hundreds of thousands of dogs put to sleep every year for lack of homes? Please leave breeding to reputable breedes that spend years researching genetics and trying to improve their breed. You must do a lot of study and research - not just have a dog that is intact.

Please read this article before you breed your dog and then come back and tell us if you still think it is a good idea!
    http://www.chowwelfare.com/cciw/breeddog.htm