Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Horse World Expo

Hey all you horse locers their is a horse expo down in Maryland this weekend. It starts tomorrow (Thurs. the 19) and runs until Sun. Unfortunaly I cant go because I have other plans. Their is also one in Feb. in Harrisburg, PA at the Farm Show Complex. I can go to that one. I am really bumbed that I can not go to the one this weekend. I like going and seeing all hte vendors. You get the walking in for the day for sure. You have to walk for like 10 minutes to get to the building that it is in because you have to park so far away. I hate this.

I go to Harrisberg every year, so we'll be there in February!
    Can't wait.

I can not wait until the expo. I am going up either Friday or Sunday. I have been to Harrisburg many of times and let me say that you get your excerise in. :)

Kewl Reno!
    I know Tommy would love to talk to you about the Pony course and also tell you about the Kenny Harlow course. Keep an eye out for us!
    We will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    We'll try to catch all the Pony and Kenny demos, so we'll probably run into you at one of them!

O.K. see you guys there.
    Do you remember Chris,(she had an arab named Extreme, from NJ) she also participated in the mounted clinic we took, she'll be there too. :D

i do not really watch that stuff. i usually walk around the vendors. the lady that i get my show cloths made form will be there and we usually go and see her. she is usually there.

Re: Horse World Expo

GreatSmile