PDA

View Full Version : ANIMAL ABUSE HELP!!!

marta
12-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Help,

Iam a social worker in Canada and I just found a web site dedicated to druging and containing cats to keep there bodies small. Its made in the USA and im not sure where to report it!
Its so horrible, Some one help me stop this website from selling things to hurt cats with.
Take a look for yourself http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

celtechfarms
12-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Its a hoax, a joke put on by a bunch of young people who wanted to get a rise out of people, none of it is real and all pet agencies are aware of it. If you go to the link or write them you are doing exactly what they want you to do, so ignore the site, it has been around for years, but none of it is real. I'm sorry you got scared like that, but I saw it years ago and was forwarned of it being a hoax to begin with, despite its disgusting contents, none of it is real.

kerryclair
12-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I must get about ten emails a week from people about this, and it has been going on for years. i think if anyone really, logically thinks about this, it is notpossible to be true. I mean it is an asbsurd story, folks...yet for YEARS it has been going around.

I must admit I am soooo sick of getting these emails about it and seeing posts about it. I really wish it would just die already. It is amazing that this is still going around so fervently after all these years!