PDA

View Full Version : Feline Foot Fetish

Trinity47
10-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Just wondering... I have a 9y/o DMH Blk/Wht kitty with a huge fetish for my feet. Just wondering if anyone else out there has experienced something like this. It's more funny than anything, but I could pet Snoopy for hours with my feet without any complaining from him, but after a few minutes with my hands he loses interest. Any ideas? Not a problem, just curiousity...

(o and lets not even talk about brushes) This cat is obsessive about brushing and if I don't brush him he will find the brush and brush himself. I actually brushed him for an hour straight one day and he was still coming back for more :lol:

SalemWitchChild
10-31-2005, 06:36 AM
lol. Sounds like you have a unique kitty. I think kittens just get use to a certain way of petting and then that's all they want. As long as your happy with it why not indulge your pet. :lol:

My cat use to lay like a baby in my arms to get petted. He wouldn't like it any other way. I absolutely had to craddle him in my arms. :wink: But that's the way I had him as a kitten. And I was more like mama to him because he was taken away from his mother early.

Trinity47
10-31-2005, 11:30 AM
lol, they all have such different personalities, I love spending time with each of them and make sure to give each a little bit of special time a day alone. The funniest part is watching them all coexist together. They all get along fine, but like to agitate each other and play chase around the house. First the Dog, then the Cat... It's too funny :lol:

SalemWitchChild
10-31-2005, 03:01 PM
When I was a kid we found a stray cat that would hide under the kitchen table and wait for the dogs to come along. She'd then jump out and attack. It was quite funny and thankfully the dogs were good with cats!