PDA

View Full Version : Cold?

Jill-xo
07-08-2005, 10:36 AM
okaay well i have a ferret, and the apartment she lives in tends to be quite cold most of the time. my ferrets eyes are weepy, shes not acting herself and shes sneezing constantly. is my ferret very sick? or does she just have a cold? also is there anything i can do to cure this?
thanks muchly. -

Juanita-(Spirit-Rainbow)
07-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi Jill,

I don't have ferrets, but they fascinate me. :) I know Kerry does, and she'll probably be by soon to answer your questions better. In the meantime, though, with the weepy eyes and sneezing, I think I'd be concerned. And probably would want to check with a vet who has experience with ferrets.

Another possible resource would be a ferret rescue group, if you have one in your area.

Sheka
07-12-2005, 06:08 PM
When id suggest buying a snuggle safe heating pad ( available at any petstore) and insert into a ferret bed and sow the opening , make sure there is no way the ferret could get to the Heating pad, otherwise if possible before al this bring your ferret to the vet. and move it to a warmer room, and prvide more warm ferret furniture (tents, est..)

Sheka
:D