PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am PiggyPieTatterTot's mom.

PiggyPieTatterTot
06-28-2005, 08:24 PM
I am new here. These are my two beautiful girl dogs names. Piggy Pie, was a small terrier mix, black with with on her chest and feet and she passed on 09-08-01 her brother smaller then her, mom's boy passed on 12-26-01 . :( Now I have another beautiful girl, toy female. tom boy yorkie named "Tatter Tot", I love also with all my heart and soul. She is 3, she will be in August. She has these plush soccer balls she loves to play tug a war with, she doesn't like me throwing them or keep away she would rather play tug a war, likes her daily walks, being hugged and kissed.
I enjoy various exercises, music is another passion of mine, I collect from albums, records. Cd's and cassettes. Glenn Miller and the BIG Band is my favorite listening enjoyment, I do like Kenny G, easy listening, some c/w, 1970's some 1950's and disco music.
I love 1930-1940's era.
I love books, reading and movies.
I love making friends and I look forward to meeting all of you and I hope making a lot of life time friends in here and hearing about your babies, be furry, feathered, scaly, or hard shell.
take care,
PiggyPie & Tatter Tot's Mom.

kerryclair
06-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Welcome!!
But you forgot to attach the pictures of your dogs!
:)

PiggyPieTatterTot
07-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I am sorry, I haven't been back. I haven't been feeling well.
I will try and attatch Tatter Tot's and Piggy Pie's pic soon.
thank you so much for the welcome, I appreciate it. Really sweet of you.
Have a wonderful, safe and fun 4th! everyone!
PiggyPie & Tatter Tots Mom.