PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find cool fish.

Cullen aquanaut
05-20-2005, 06:59 PM
There are so many interesting fish in the freshwater industry, and i try to find them.
But this is not an easy task.
I'm 19 and have been in the hobby for about a year and am fascinated by fish.
I have 4 tanks set up at the moment, 3 freshwater and 1 saltwater.
I look for any interesting fish, whether they are an unusual shape and coloring or are unusual in the way they act.
I'm open to anybody interested in posting pictures of their cool fish.
I'll archive them and start a scrap book eventually.
I can also help people with any problems.
I've read almost every book out there and have good sources.
The main thing is i'm looking for cool people who are interested in this also.
Where i live there is little to no people with the same interest as i do.
So i'd like to meet people and have fun.
I'll soon get a MSN and AIM screen name so if anybody is interested in IMing thats cool too.
:D :D :D

Lon
07-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Hi,
I'm from the Netherlands and I've got 2 angelfish.
I can send you some pics of them if you like... One is yellow and the other one is the normal wild colour.
bye Lon

SalemWitchChild
07-05-2005, 08:18 PM
I use to have a 100 gal tank set up. I couldn't have it when I moved so Now its broken down and in storage. I gave my oscar away. He was a very big red oscar.

http://www.globalpaw.com/pictures/data/500/thumbs/656PsychoTopview.JPG

MeganNoel
07-29-2005, 03:20 AM
I just got a small table top fish tank for my birthday and in a week or so we will go out and buy some small tropical fish for it. I cannot wait! I really love animals and fish have always been an interest of mine!

smexiful
05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Are you looking to add to your tanks? Or just check out the different types of fish? There are a lot of different fish out there... But what you add to your tanks will also depend on what type of fish you already have in them. Let me know, and maybe I can help. :D

TrueHeart
08-24-2007, 10:47 PM
this a pic of arwana fish.
called super red

youbetcha1018
10-27-2008, 08:28 AM
I used to have fishes as pets. But since, some cats from my cousins invaded our home. (Lol) They ate the fishes in my aquarium! Then I decided not to have fishes anymore. :( But I really like them as pets, though.

laddiecat
10-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I used to have big tanks of fish, but we sold the fish, and the tanks, so now I just have a few bettas. Why don't you post some of your fish?

duckyboy1975
08-27-2009, 01:24 PM
You might think they are boring but I think albino corys are pretty cool looking/interesting. I'm not sure if they are completely blind but they seem to have minimal sight since they are albino (their eyes are all red). I have a pack of like 8 of them and they do a good job of cleaning the bottom of my tank and looking cool while doing it.