PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful Lily

gem
04-24-2005, 08:40 AM
I noticed my Lily breathing heavily and decided she needed to go to the vet. I adopted her a year ago and she was extremely overweight. I tried to get her weight down, but nothing seemed to work. I dreaded the day I knew her little heart couldn't take it anymore. The vet suggested a few things and i was willing to try anything. I have no money as I am a grad student with no income. So, the vet bill came as a shock, but anything for my Lil. The vet said, "at least you can give her a chance." Well, her chance wasnt a very big one. I found her the next morning when i woke up to check up on her and give her breakfast. My whole world has fallen apart. I know I only had her a year but she was my baby and I am going to miss her so much. She was a best friend and I feel so empty without her. I have so many loving people surrounding me, but i cannot think of anything but her.

I love you, Lily.

Sheka
04-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Im so sorry about Lily, i know how much it hurts to lose a loved pet.
I hope you and Lily meet at rainbow bridge, im sorry for you loss

deepest sympathy,
Sheka

kerryclair
04-26-2005, 03:09 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Lily.
Please visit our Pet Loss area....and feel free to continue to share with us.

http://www.animalforum.com/gpetloss.htm

animalfriend
02-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm so sorry about Lily. I now how you feel I lost my best bud Victoria just a few days ago.

Anyway,I hope Lily goes to heaven.

jolie07
11-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Hi ! Gem ! I am so sorry for your Lily. I do experienced like you and I know how much painful it is to endure the loss of a beloved pet. May god bless her soul and keep it in entire peace. Please now come out of this grief for your health and get another pet to cherish you.