PDA

View Full Version : Pooka is gone but never will be forgotten

VTMastiffMommy
01-11-2005, 05:04 PM
As I posted before Ian aka Pooka was very sick. We didn't know what was wrong with him. The Vet ran many, many tests and could not put their finger on it all they came up with is that it was something to do with his pancreas.

Pooka was a very healthy cat and in 24 hours my best buddy was gone. This is probably the hardest thing I have every had to go through. It was just so fast.

jennylynn
01-11-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm so sorry that you lost you cat. :cry:

kerryclair
01-12-2005, 10:10 PM
I am so very sorry to hear that. How utterly devestating.
Please read our pet loss support page....and feel free to talk if you need to.
http://www.animalforum.com/gpetloss.htm

anne mosby
01-13-2005, 12:36 PM
:cry: So sorry to hear about your loss.

jolie07
11-13-2009, 02:23 AM
I am so sad about this ! Really pet are innocent lovers who cherish us in stress and any critical time. Please try to come out of this grief and take another pet to enjoy. God Bless. . .

BelleKitty
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I had something similar happen to my favorite cat ever, she was healthy and died within 3 days of something being noticeable wrong. I loved her so much and she was my best friend. I mourned her for 2 years and only a couple of individuals understood how I could be so attached to a cat.

A death of a loved one is hard. I buried my cat and planted a fig tree above her. That way I could take care of her as she grew in a different form and I could sit beside her and find peace for myself. I hope you can find a way to ease your pain.