PDA

View Full Version : merging forums?

flozz123
01-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi i was just wondering...... it might be a good idea if you made "rabbits" forum into "rabbits and guinea pigs" because I'd say that rodents doesn't quite fit the mould. I know they are rodents but I think they're more like rabbits than mice and rats. it doesn't matter of course, it just might help people know where to post as I didn't spot the rodents section right at the bottom!
what do you tink?

kerryclair
01-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Hmmm, do you think most people would look for them under rabbits as opposed to rodents?
What do the rest of you think. If the majority of you think that we should change it, then we certainly will!

Kerry

Sheka
02-11-2005, 05:13 PM
i think its better to have a forim for "rabbits and guinea pigs" most people tink of rodents as rats, and mice. It would probably be much easier to find if it was placed next to guinea pig. personnaly i dont like the term "rodent" its sound like something ur mother screams when she sees a mouse and jumps on a table. Lol

Sheka

:D

Sheka
02-11-2005, 05:16 PM
i think its better to have a forim for "rabbits and guinea pigs" most people tink of rodents as rats, and mice. It would probably be much easier to find if it was placed next to guinea pig. personnaly i dont like the term "rodent" its sound like something ur mother screams when she sees a mouse and jumps on a table. Lol

Sheka

:D

Juanita-(Spirit-Rainbow)
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm weighing in late on this, but I agree. Although Guinea Pigs are indeed in the rodent family, we do tend to associate them more with rabbits. And think of rodents as being rats, mice, etc.

As a quirky "tidbit" note, when I was raising and showing rabbits, every rabbit show also included a "cavy show" which, of course, were/are the guinea pigs. :)

Anyway, I've tweaked the topics and have included the Guniea Pigs with the Rabbits, but given them their own general topic!

(Kerry, if you want to slap my hands, please feel free to do so! :wink: )

kerryclair
07-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Sounds great J!
Thanks!!