PDA

View Full Version : Animal Abuse -- Very Disturbing

dotx
05-29-2010, 11:41 AM
The video and article posted on the link that follows are VERY disturbing. I've been involved in animal welfare for a long time and this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I'm posting this here in hopes that spreading the word can somehow get these people prosecuted. Please write letters to media, your local representatives and animal welfare organizations so this doesn't go ignored.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/26/conklin-dairy-farms-video_n_589826.html

celtechfarms
05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
It is very distrubing, but having watched it let me say this, one its the same guy over and over again doing the cruety and he is being charged according to a comment on the site and two, anyone who knows anythign about milk cows, a stressed cow does not produce milk, so beating on a milk cow is like trying to fill a leak with a drill. You dont ruin your livelyhood by beating on a milk cow, you'll have no milk for it and hense, no money. Those cows were to clean and to calm and trusting to be regualrly hurt, that guy needs to be charged, but those animals are well looked after and too calm to be beat animals.