PDA

View Full Version : What type of bird?

agarvie
08-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Hi,

Over the last 4 years I have owned three different cockateils. All three of them flew out of the house and I lost them. The last cockateil was especially close and I adored him. I always left the cage open and he would follow me everwhere. I don't partcularly like to cage birds. They lived with me and were fantastic company. My last cockateil just started talking and singing a most beutiful repertoire every morning. Every time I would look at him he would fly onto me. I had him trained perfectly. I am at home every day and miss his company. What would be the best type of bird for me? I would like it to be as interactive as my cockateils, and most importantly I would like to have a bird that I could train to come outside with me, but always return home. It's a tall ask, but I am desperately missing my feathered friends company!

Anita
:?:

Sheka
12-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Id have to say maybe u could have a bird but clip its wings..it could very easily sit on your sholder or followm you around on foot. free flying probably isnt the best idea