PDA

View Full Version : Two at Once is a Bit Much

mabeatty
11-20-2009, 11:10 AM
I made a post a few weeks ago about the stress on my family on whether or not to put my dogs to sleep. Just a few days ago my mom was taking them to the groomer to get pretty for Thanksgiving, but the groomer didn't have good news when she went to pick them up. Apparently the dogs were difficult to groom, as I knew because I've groomed them before and finished with bloody hands, but also my dogs were very exhausted and had no energy. The groomer gave the dogs a break to rest, and she said as she put them in the cage my poodle's legs just failed and he would fall over. This happened everytime. The groomer suggested it was time for them to be free of their pain. My mom made a few phone calls to get suggestions because she really did not want to do what she knew she had to. A few hours later both Candy and Curly were put to sleep. Although I miss them so much, and whenever I think about it I still tear up, I know they are in a better, happier place.

celtechfarms
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm sorry for your lose, but at least you know now they are at rest and no longer in pain.

alexteamwr
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM
sorry about that. people are very attached by dogs because dogs are attached by their owner, it a bound

madclive
09-17-2011, 07:36 AM
With this information your are spoiling us. Great post, thanks for sharing.