PDA

View Full Version : Treating Dogs Like People

mabeatty
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I LOVE dogs don't get me wrong, but I don't exactly think they should be treated exactly like humans. I know a girl who has a dog that had puppies 2 years ago. They got rid of all the puppies but one. They are throwing a birthday party for these dogs and "reuniting" them at the dad's home of the puppies. They are baking cakes and cassaroles soley for the dog's to eat. I think this is a little ridiculous!!!

princessmayer
07-15-2010, 10:42 AM
my opinion..its not bad to love your pet, but i guess treating them like real human is too much also, i mean, some other people really think that your crazy already, for animals, i guess giving love, care and improtance is already enough for them..no need to transform them into human and treat them like us..

lizzy25
11-12-2010, 04:35 AM
yes, I've heard this stories too that some people do that to their dogs. I don't see anything wrong with that. May be that is their way to show their love towards their pets. I have never done that to my dogs even I love them so much. But I still find this cute and funny.

aliza.parker
03-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Definitely right. I agree too. Its enough if you gave love to them by showing that you care, taking care of them by feeding them nutritious foods, giving them shelter and attentions. But, throwing a party for a dog is a nonsense aside from its a waste of money and time, dogs cant appreciate what you did to them.

BelleKitty
05-10-2011, 01:21 PM
I don't mind people going overboard... but I do think it is wrong to treat animals badly which happens more than the former.

jerremy255
06-16-2011, 09:39 PM
dogs are considered training for having children. That is to say that any white couple must get a dog before they have kids. This will prepare them for responsibility by having another creature to feed, supervise it’s bathroom activities, and to love.

alexteamwr
09-13-2011, 06:16 PM
i have a friend that does this too. maybe they don't have children and they need to love their dog like their own children