View Full Version : Pets have souls.

knightofalbion
06-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Book review:

Pets have souls
by
Jenny Smedley

Published by Hayhouse

"Do our pets have souls? Jenny Smedley's work with people and their pets has led her to the conclusion that they not only do but that they also have the capacity to help, heal and be reborn. Full of true stories from owners, this book explains all about pets who revisit their owners after death; pet messengers who bring back news of passed loved ones; psychic pets and how to communicate with your pet's soul."

Animals have souls - a very important truth with far reaching and perhaps for some people uncomfortable implications. Like who I hear you say? People who make a living from slitting animal's throats in slaughterhouses...People who boil crabs and lobsters alive...People who torture animals in vivisection experiments...People who rip animals apart with packs of dogs or blast them to kingdom come in the name of "sport" etc. etc. And if animals have souls, as they do, then it certainly puts meat eating in an entirely different light.

Highly recommended.

Monox D. I-Fly
10-18-2018, 08:24 PM
And if animals have souls, as they do, then it certainly puts meat eating in an entirely different light.

Do plants have souls?

LPC
10-19-2018, 03:29 AM
This is a very old thread - from 2009! I suggest that in future you enter more recent discussions or your contributions may get missed.

I cannot answer your questions for sure, but you might like to:

Research the work of Cleve Backster, who carried out experiments with plants, which showed that they certainly have awareness and could communicate;

Read "The Source Field Investigations" by David Willcock. He discusses the work of Backster, plus the work of other scientists, in some detail and analyses it.

Certainly, the evidence suggests that plants have some form of basic awareness, but this does not necessarily mean that they have souls. That is a difficult question, which I shall duck out of, as it would take us out of the area of interest of this forum - which is about animals.