PDA

View Full Version : Animal Giftcards and Cartoon Projects(My Own Sketches)

PRED-ALEX
02-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone, here are some of my own gift cards and sketches for a possible cartoons 1626162716281629163016311632 other artwork is here https://pred-alex.artstation.com/

Wrax
02-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Hi there PRED-ALEX, welcome to animalforum!

Thank you for sharing some of your work, you are very talented. I really like the style that these have been made in, and I especially like the first drawing with the three slugs which says 'Hold On'. I hope you continue to share some more of your designs in the future *Excited*

How do you come up with your ideas for different drawing? I've always found coming up with different ideas is where I struggle when I want to be creative. Would love to hear how you go about it.

LPC
02-02-2019, 10:32 AM
A warm *Welcome* to the forum! Добро пожаловать на форум! (I saw that you live in Moscow from your website).

Wrax and I have looked at the link which you have included at the end of your post. As your site appears to be non-commercial for now (there is a "Store" page but it is blank), your link can stay - provided that your website does not become heavily commercial and that you contribute regularly to the forum.

We look forward to seeing more of your animal designs and/or cartoons. Feel free to post as many cartoons as you like, as long as they are animal based.

Also, I invite you to go the introductions section of the forum to say hello to members and tell them a little about yourself and any companion animals which you may have. Did you study art at school, or is this a natural talent which you have? До скорого, я надеюсь!

Bob Cleary
02-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Clearly a master of art - great pictures! And I like your work on the website.